About this course
Diversity & Inclusion
A diverse team is a resilient team. Join the highest performing organizations that are focused on building diversity through open communication, constructive conflict, mutual respect, and trust.
What to expect:
Develop strategies and learn tools to:
- Deconstruct stereotypes, unconscious bias, and power dynamics that negatively affect individuals and teams.
- Discover the connection between diversity and increased team efficiency and innovation.
- Conduct scripting exercises and role plays to support colleagues who may face bias.
- Analyze case studies to learn effective methods for leading diverse teams.
- Learn strategies for recruiting new hires to expand diversity on your team.
- Provide effective feedback while building professional relationships.
- Manage conflict while continuing to build working relationships.