navigating & MANAGING conflict
Learn skills and implement strategies that enable you to navigate and manage conflict professionally while continuing to maintain and build strong work relationships.
Whether you manage or work on a team with different work styles or personalities, you will come away with ideas and tools allowing you to approach conflict with confidence and tact.
What to expect:
Develop strategies and learn tools to:
- Unpack the root causes of conflict and ideas for prevention.
- Assess different personality types and working styles to understand your team better.
- Apply emotional intelligence tactics to shift your mindset.
- Practice intentional listening and observation techniques.
- Implement verbal and non-verbal communication strategies that create mutual understanding.
- Use role plays to practice communicating with colleagues in difficult conversations.
- Create a conflict resolution code of conduct to guide your team to success.