MANAGING MULTI-GENERATIONAL TEAMS
Every generation has different skills to bring to the table. Flawlessly integrate them to build the strongest team possible.
What to expect:
Develop strategies and learn tools to:
- Deconstruct stereotypes and myths about different generations.
- Analyze professional strengths based on generational experiences.
- Use role plays to practice communicating with colleagues from different generations.
- Gain strategies for motivating co-workers.
- Learn best practices for managing and mentoring Millennials.
- Provide effective feedback while building professional relationships
- Discover tips for seamlessly managing virtual and remote teams.