Communication: Cross-Cultural & Everyday Skills
Communication is better together.
What to expect:
Develop strategies and learn tools to:
- Overcome challenges working across cultures.
- Practice team-building exercises to increase trust on your team.
- Increase awareness of non-verbal communication skills.
- Practice intentional listening.
- Analyze yours and others’ specific communication preferences.
- Engage your audience while presenting.
- Speak like a leader to persuade and influence.
- Get your point across under pressure.
- Apologize and make it count.
- Motivate your team through appreciation.